Funny Images Thread!

TV Tech, about the tractor.
NO NO I need it running by Monday morning.....because I am going to do something stupid with it.

I have never pulled a tractor in half. I have pulled the load in half.

You do know I am teasing you Ron
Thanks for playing along.

Don't go silent on me.

All the best,
tvtech

Hello Mr Ron

I feel terrible. We all felt bad about what happened to your little blue tractor. We lied to you. So as a Community we decided to do a little farming on our own.

We decided to grow some stuff that we do not eat but others seem to like putting into pipes and smoking.

It's taken Six Months now. But we all pulled together and plowed and planted. Oh we missed your little tractor. The ropes cut our backs deeply.

And then a really strange thing happened. Someone we had never seen before arrived in an aeroplane and asked if we want to sell this stuff we had put in bags that we had grown and did not know what to do with. Our animals acted funny when they ate it. We did not like eating it either.

Give me a cow anytime. Real meat.

Can you believe it...he offered us money for this stuff we were going to throw away

We said we don't want that money stuff. Can all this buy a little replacement tractor for the one we lied about and broke?

He said: "How many do you want?"......"but then you farm for me only"

To cut a long story short he bought this one for Mr Ron and said another six were on the way:

I am sure Mr Ron is happy.

Sorry about your tractor.

Regards,
Mr tvtech (they made me a Mr after this )

Last edited:
Nice new John Deere! It comes with air conditioning, CD and DVD player, GPS, Wifi........
My two tractors come with............not much. One is green and the other is red. NOT BLUE.

Nice new John Deere! It comes with air conditioning, CD and DVD player, GPS, Wifi........
My two tractors come with............not much. One is green and the other is red. NOT BLUE.

Hi Mr Ron

Good news!!! We fixed your blue tractor that we broke. We made it like brand new . We have painted it red too

So we are bringing the one we broke back to you and then fetching the new one seeing you don't like it.

Thank you for your understanding. You are a really good person to loan things from

Kind regards,
Dr tvtech

Last edited:
I am trying very hard to find something really funny to post here....taking photo's and videos from the NET is probably OK...
But then some people have already seen some of the stuff I post on this thread...

I am seriously thinking of taking my little Canon A640 out of storage in the box under my bed....and simply using it again to capture priceless shots of stuff here....so that we see original stuff. Not things available out there...

Thinking here. Original funny stuff. With a story behind each shot. Could work

Regards,
tvtech

I am seriously thinking of taking my little Canon A640 out of storage in the box under my bed....and simply using it again to capture priceless shots of stuff
A bit too much detail there tv!
I am not sure that we want priceless shots from under your bed.
What has been seen cannot simply be unseen!

JimB

^^^ Lovely photo Ron

Clarity, action ,timing.
All spot on.

How is your farming going now that you have the tractor back??? The one we broke?

Well in other news, turns out that John Deere is thinking. Remember me saying that there were another SIX coming after your one you gave back..
Apparently, everything has gone pear shaped....

Someone somewhere saw the Video I innocently posted here with the little bouncing blue tractor....and reported it.

And they said they are not prepared to "let anybody or anything" test their machinery that "way"

Only a Monkey or an Ape would "apparently do that to machinery???

Hey, with a bigger tractor the guys would have won.

That's life
tvtech

Given man's credulity, I'd say they were spot on.

The Darwin Awards is proof.

https://www.darwinawards.com/

Darwin awards are on their second decade, documenting that Intelligent Life is missing in action on planet earth.

What the hell, another like for you Joe I hate to see "thinkers" with very few likes.
I am "like" that.

Regards,
tvtech

Plus the next one.

Snowed in already, Matt...?

Not yet, surprisingly enough. I haven't seen a flake of snow yet this season

Unfortunately that probably means it'll stay late, but it's possible I'll be back in Boston by January, and they tend to get less snow there.

Last winter was terrible, I hope this winter is more mild.

The videos are simply the result of having too much free time over the weekend

For those of you who find conspiracy theories amusing (like me):

Been there along two campaigns. Nevers seen one but many albatross and squas. And LOT of bad weather.

I realized that people adept to conspiracy theories, after some time tend to quote each other in kind of a moebius ribbon style. Like the never ending paragraphs of certain preachers in TV.

Well one conspiracy theory is politicians are really lizards brought onto earth to crush the mass's into submission so a few chosen can live in a private world beholden to the lizards. For further proof just look at a profile shot of the aussie pm and compare it with the profile of a frilled neck lizard minus the frill. The only thing the frill neck lizard is smarter than the pm........

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…