Funny Images Thread!

Im laughing so much that the wife has given up trying to watch TV and gone to bed- no breakfast for me tomorrow!

I thought I had seen all the jokes on the internet too

This thread is very good. There are some real funnies. My memory is so bad I should go back through them again.
One thing about getting old.....you can laugh at the same old jokes. They just seem new.
---edited---
Spec, I like getting some "likes". Now I can't remember why I am collecting them. LOL

Hello Ron,

True- havent laughed so much since the Labour party voted Jerremy Corbin in as their leader (UK joke). Like I said, I thought I knew all the jokes, but most on ETO are new to me (no facebook and all that stuff- have to learn how it all works sometime). Like AnalogKid, you don't come over as 'old' at all. The cogs still seem to be working. On a slightly serious note, I'm always amazed how differently people age. Some never change, but look different of course, and others are old men at 30. I think it is a lot to do with your general outlook, and having an inquisitive mind helps too. That seems to be the conmmon characteristic with ETO members.

I only have about 5 books- don't need more. By the time I have read the fifth can start all over again because I can't remember a thing about the previous 4.

Out of all the jokes, the one that made me laugh the most was the Air Traffic Controller: "Vat are you Sthinking about?" Can't remember who posted.

Keep the jokes comming- I need cheering up; it's tax return time!

Chuck

Last edited:
When you see it....well, no idea, but funny
(picture from one local citys grocery scale, buddy showed this to me, he personally saw this)
**broken link removed**

This same guy with scale, tried to change gu-10 ceiling lamp; turns out it didn't guite go as planned
**broken link removed**

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…